I am very humbled and grateful to have been nominated by for this award by Ashtin with her awesome blog Living by Ashtin and a second nomination from Sheree with her blog View from the Back. I think the name of this award is lovely and represents a positive blogging community and its wonderful to know that we have a supportive blogging community to work and share our work with and to have something to offer to. Thank you for nominating me Ashtin!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Below are the answer to the eleven questions from Ashtin!
My nominees are below:
1. What three habits will improve your life, if you started today?
To be honest, getting to bed earlier, meditating and exercising more, as I’ve let my holiday recipes and blogging keep me up too late 😛
2. What are some challenges you think out next generation will face? Approaching people and communicating without social media in the way
3. If you could have dinner with one person (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Jesus
4. What challenges have you overcome this year? Tbh to have enough success while staying balanced, so I don’t have to worry about future rent.
5. What are you determined to do in your life? Succeed, then help others facing challenges in life.
6. What do you take for granted? Wellbeing, we all do sometimes
7. What does your ideal life look like, and why? A balanced life, enough success to get by without stress, loving partner, a doggie, signing up for meditation and pilates lol. and…it would be very nice to go away in the winter somewhere warm! some are new years resolutions and bucket list items I guess!
8. What was the greatest day of your life? I don’t know if its just one day, but I’m pretty sure most moments involved a combo of nature, exercise and good people to share it with 🙂
9. If you had to get a tattoo right now, what would it be? i don’t want a tattoo! lol I don’t like unnecessary pain 😛 but maybe just a little one that says, Breathe, be here now, you know yoga wisdom..
10. What/ who inspires you the most? Vania and Amelia and all my friends from church group.
11. What makes you feel most empowered? getting some exercise in and being able to do something I couldn’t before
Thank you so much for reading! Ashtin, thank you for the nomination again. I am very humbled to be a part of it!
My question for you are listed below:
1.What helps you stay balanced and grounded through challenges?
2. Who inspires you?
3. If you didn’t have to make money, what would you do for work?
4.What inspires you as a blogger/artist/writer?
5. If you won the lottery what would you do?
6. If today was your last day, what would you do?
7. What do you like most about blogging, what do you wish was different?
8.Whats your fave Christmas activity?
9.Whats your favorite/most meaningful quote or life lesson?
10. What empowers you?
11. What’s your favorite memory/memories?